- A green laundry room essential for the eco-conscious homeowner
- Clothes dry nearly twice as fast – saving money, energy and time
- Stretch your wardrobe investment with shorter drying times that are gentler on clothes
- Delivers more heat
- Dries faster
- Durable burners
- Dries clothes 15 minutes faster than electric
- Less tumbling + less wear and tear on garments so clothes last longer
- Outlast electric heating elements by about 10 years
- Call Peoples Gas at 877 TECO PGS to find out if energy saving natural gas is available for your home.
- Choose your natural gas appliance(s).
- Select an installing contractor. Find a listing for your area.
- After installation, collect your rebate (if applicable) from your contractor or Peoples Gas. When collecting from Peoples Gas, you'll need proof of purchase and installation and a completed energy conservation rebate form.
- Run only full loads in your dryer.
- Clean your dryer's lint trap before each load.
- Dry multiple loads back to back.
- Make sure your dryer's vent hose is not kinked or clogged.
- Clean your dryer's air vent every 3 to 6 months.