- Operates as long as the power is out, never needs refueling
- Permanent installation for quiet, safe operation
- Provides power to several appliances or entire home
- Costs 40% less to operate than gasoline-powered generators
- Availability in a variety of kW sizes
- Fast, safe, automatic operation
- Reliable, long-term operation
- Ability to operate whole house
- Comes on instantly when power goes out
- Fueled by continuous flow of natural gas
- Call Peoples Gas at 877 TECO PGS to find out if energy saving natural gas is available for your home.
- Choose your natural gas appliance(s).
- Select an installing contractor. Find a listing for your area.
*If you are considering a natural gas standby generator, your first step should be to check with your natural gas utility about gas availability and capacity.