Turn on service
Start service with our easy, step-by-step form.
Manage your account
Access your account from any device to view and pay your bill and easily handle the most common account-related requests you might have, such as:
- Start or stop service
- Get your account balance
- View billing and payment history
- Update your contact information and manage bank accounts
Setting up your online account
- First, register for your account.
- Create a username. If you are already an e-Bill customer, you can enter the same username you had been using.
- Create and confirm your password that is a minimum of eight characters, with at least one capital letter, one number and one special character. Whew! We know that's a lot of specifics, but it's all to keep your account secure.
- Now, enter and confirm your email address.
- Next, enter your TECO account number. You can use your old one (from 2016 and before) or your new account number (from January 2017). If your bill is handy, you can look on it for your account number. On e-Bill? Check your inbox for the e-Bill new bill notification email we send each month. Your account number is included. Or, you can call us at 813-223-0800 and our automated phone system will speak your account number to you.
- Nearly done! We need just a little more information from you to help us match you to your account. Please choose a personal identification option from the drop-down menu.
- Last step ... keep an eye out for a confirmation email. Click on the link in the email and you're ready to go on your online account.
Learn about deposit options to secure your account.
Learn about medical watch notification program.
Natural gas leaks are given the utmost priority. Call 877-832-6747 immediately at any time of day if you smell gas. Do not e-mail this information.