Black Friday deals are in full swing and that can help you score big savings on new natural gas appliances. Don’t forget that retail sales of new ENERGY STAR appliances for noncommercial use qualify for the temporary sales and use tax exemption through June 30, 2023.
Plus, you can earn up to $1,925 in cash rebates when you upgrade with energy-efficient natural gas appliances.
Why should you consider these natural gas appliances?
- Heats water up to twice as fast as electricity and can provide comfort during a power outage.
- Tankless technology heats water on demand and is up to 40% more energy efficient.
- Tankless models are durable, lasting 20 years on average.
- Precise temperature control and is preferred by most professional chefs.
- Instant on and off provides the ultimate in convenience and control.
- An easy style and performance upgrade.
- Dry clothes nearly twice as fast- saving money, energy and time.
- Shorter drying times that are gentler on clothes.
Our Peoples Gas energy experts are here to help. We have developed easy-to-use, online, interactive Energy Calculators. They will help you to perform energy saving scenarios to even further pinpoint opportunities for savings by comparing the costs of your energy options by specific appliances.
While you are there, check out our two free Online Energy Audit tools that can help you further zero in on where you can improve energy use in your home and find savings. You will receive personalized tips for no-cost and low-cost home improvements to help you stretch your energy dollars further.
When you are ready to start, go to PeoplesGas.com/OnlineAudit from any computer or mobile device. Select which audit you would like to complete; from there you will be prompted to answer a few easy questions about your home.