Garlic Roasted Peel-and-Eat Rock Shrimp
Fresh From Florida’s Chef Justin Timineri showcases rock shrimp with savory garlic and butter.
- 6 tbsp butter, divided
- 2 tsp seafood seasoning or shrimp boil
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 lbs rock shrimp, split and deveined
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 lemons, juiced
- In a heavy skillet melt butter over medium-high heat; add seafood seasoning, pepper, garlic and parsley.
- Sauté until garlic is soft then add shrimp.
- Cook 3 to 5 minutes until shrimp are opaque and cooked through.
- Add Worcestershire and lemon juice and stir well to coat shrimp with sauce.
- Serve with extra butter sauce and crusty garlic bread.